TIPS FOR SEARCHING
1. If you search for two words like beauty salon it will find every link
that has "beauty" AND every link that has "salon". It
will find Exact Matches of beauty salon first, then find other links that
have just beauty OR salon.
2. You can put quotes around the words (Example "beauty salon") to find only
"beauty salon". That will return less links because it would only find beauty salon.
3. Search only for 'single' keywords when you can.
Example: instead of searching for "The Red Zone", search for "Zone". That way if "Red Zone"
is listed without the "The" you will find it. If you get alot of hits for "Zone"
then narrow it down to "Red Zone". Other examples, search single words like "optical" "florist" "jewelry"
"leather" instead of a particular named business.
4. Try different spellings of words. Example: Buca Di Beppo Italian restaurant in Oakview Plaza.
Some have searched for "Bucca" with 2 c's and found nothing. If you don't know the spelling, try different spellings
or further search for "italian".
5. Example: If you are looking for "flowers" search "florist" also.
6. ConnectOmaha.com is making an effort to enter keywords so you will have a better
chance of finding what you are looking for. Please be patient as we are preparing to launch the new
ConnectOmaha site. If you can not find what you are looking for please
Contact Us and we will get you the information and try to get the information posted to the site.
7. Search in 'Link' and then if you don't find what you are looking for search in 'Category'.
8. And, we definately want to know what you are looking for so that ConnectOmaha.com may serve you
and other visitors in the most effective way. So,
Contact Us and let us know what you are looking for.
Read our Disclaimer Notice
ConnectOmaha, L.L.C., 2001. All Rights Reserved.